Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Alberta : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Feb 17, 2010
Brad Anderson answered:
You need to check with a local contractor. You should also call you city building department.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice