Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Albemarle : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Holbrookrealty answered:
If there is an right-of-way, easement or fee simple ownership it should be recorded in the Register of Deeds office in the county of record. One can obtain this answer by asking the Register of Deeds office, real estate attornery or competent real estate agent. Hope this helps!

Cavin Holbrook, Agent
Albemarle, NC
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Albemarle Zip Codes