Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

56307 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Apr 19, 2008
Jason Tangen answered:

Below are some of the websites that will help you find tax forfeited parcels in Stearns and Sherburne County. Some of the other local county websites don't have them posted on their websites as of yet.

In Stearns County visit

In Sherburne County visit

If you want bank owned foreclosures visit

If you need more information, try calling the local county's office assessors office and ask for more information about tax forfeited parcels. They will be able to answer any questions that might come to mind.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice