Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Alamo Heights : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Fri Mar 18, 2016
Susie Kay answered:
You should be consulting an attorney and ask for the advantage or disadvantage of establishing a corporation. The difference between the S and C corporation, LLC etc. You may need to consult with your accountant as well for tax benefit.

I hope this makes sense!
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 23, 2015
Ron Krauch answered:
You're asking Realtors to answer a question best asked of an attorney. Contact a competent attorney to advise you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice