who do you call to set up to see the foreclosed house?

Asked by Valerie, 17331 Sat Nov 7, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joe Salcedo, , San Jose, CA
Sun Nov 8, 2009
Good Morning,

All you have to do is contact any agent in that neighborhood and establish a
rupport with that agent and ask them about buying a property they will
help you in this regard. Are you interested only on foreclosure? Please
call an agent near you...
0 votes
Michelle Gar…, Agent, Nags Head, NC
Sat Nov 7, 2009
Hi Valerie, I can show you any foreclosed homes for sale.
Michelle Gardner 465-2268
Prudential- Hanover
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more