Question removed

Asked by Kisia, Brooklyn, NY Wed Feb 27, 2013

This question was removed by its author.


Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Wed Feb 27, 2013

I am NY licensed and through reciprocity, became first licensed in PA, then MA and now CT. You may need to become a Broker first. As a Broker, I did not look into sales agent licensing.
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more