how do you become a realtor for usaa movers advantage?

Asked by Diana Taylor, Elbert, CO Wed Apr 2, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debbie del B…, Agent, Harlingen, TX
Tue May 6, 2008
To become a USAA agent you must be part of the Cartus relocation team. Your company would need to apply to Cartus to become a member and pay a fee. There also several other requirements. Cartus Relocation also deals with government relocations and several other industries.
1 vote
My company is Cartus approved
Flag Mon Jun 6, 2016
You will want to email
Flag Sat May 31, 2014
Trish Bender, , Cypress, TX
Wed Apr 2, 2008
I would like to know this too! I just recieved a pre-approval letter from them for some clients and they really try and get you to use their Realotrs. Great question Diana!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more