Agent2Agent in Austin>Question Details

Warren P. Wi…, Real Estate Pro in Round Rock, TX

Where is the form for a property located in a MUD, Water district or Statutory tax district located? It is item 19 e on the Listing Agreement.

Asked by Warren P. Wilcox, Round Rock, TX Thu Dec 13, 2012

Cannot find it in Zipforms, TAR say ABOR has it, ABOR says TAR. What is up?

Help the community by answering this question:


It's in the TREC forms in zip forms "Notice to Prospective Buyer." An important part of the contract as it relates to this notice is that the "Buyer" get this notice BEFORE the contract is EXECUTED. If you fail to get this signed before execution of the contract, then under Section 6 E 3 the buyer could terminate the contract at any time up to closing. You can refer to Chapter 49 of the Texas Water Code for further information as the contract suggests.

Getting it from the title company in advance works but after execution...not so much.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 13, 2012
It is not in my Zip Form under TREC
Flag Wed Oct 12, 2016
Thank you
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Thank you Bill!!!! I knew it was somewhere, it had been driving me a little crazy. ABOR and TAR were both acting like I was being ridiculous....
Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012
You can get it from a title company.

-Gina Nyland, REALTOR®, GRI, e-PRO
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 13, 2012
Per Statute, the form is to be recorded with the County Clerk. You can also contact the respective MUD, WCID, etc. for a copy. There are 3 different versions of the NTP form so make sure you're using the correct form.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 13, 2012
I've received a copy from Title Company as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 13, 2012
I always ask my title company to provide it when I open title.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer