Agent2Agent in Riverside>Question Details

ceo.abcoptio…, Other/Just Looking in Hillsboro, OR

What type of nonprofit entity; a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) can buy houses and keep or place pre-foreclosed homeowners in their home?

Asked by ceo.abcoptions, Hillsboro, OR Fri Mar 8, 2013

According to HAFA or HAMP regulations what formula is used to formulate the rent.

Help the community by answering this question:


either non-profit can buy homes and rent back to these people. usually ent is charged at whatever market value is.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
I don't think many of the non-porfits are doing that. Most are rehabbing them splitting profits with rehabbers so they can buy more homes and placing new owners in them so they can get more people nicer homes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
Thank you,, sounds similar to Habitat for Humanity...
Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer