Which type of phone do you have? There are numerous iPhone applications you can use related to real estate. Here is a quick peek into some of them. Check them out of you have time.
1. Zillow Real Estate - Free - Find home values, homes for sale, homes for rent, and more as you walk through neighborhoods.
2. ZipRealty - Free - Look through your phone and instantly find which homes near you are for sale or recently sold.
3. Home Finder - $.99 - Find homes for sale. View properties in a list or on a map.
4. NearBuy - Free -Search for homes or condos for sale by location. Also search for homes and apartments for rent.
5. Loopnet.com - Free - This site is used for searching for commercial properties.
6. Realtor.com - Free -The best real estate search tool on the market. They have more listings than any other site and update them more frequently.
7. Trulia Real Estate - Free -Find homes that are perfect for you. Search for open houses, get color photos and details on every home.
8. Homes.com - Free - Create a custom search for homes. Get detailed lists and maps. Search by price, type, features and more.
9. Recalc - $1.99 - This is a real estate mortgage calculator. You can calculate monthly payment, term, interest rate, loan amount or use the mathematical calculations feature.
10. Real Estate Hunter - $.99 - Search for the perfect home. Store information for a list of properties and have it handy when you travel around to view them.
Here is the Apple iPhone web site if you want to find out more details: http://www.apple.com/iphone/
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL email@example.com