What form do you use in NC when purchasing a quadplex, a duplex and vacant land all in one deal?

Asked by Frank Coxx, Indian Trail, NC Mon May 27, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jon Widdifie…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu May 30, 2013
Any of the options posted below would work.
Web Reference:  http://www.jonnyagent.com
0 votes
Susan Crawfo…, Agent, Hillsborough, NC
Mon May 27, 2013
Hi Frank!

If it's being bought all in one deal, I would suggest a custom contract drawn up by an attorney. I don't think our standard offer to purchase will be sufficient unless all three are on one deeded tract of land. If they are separate tracts, it would require more than one contract unless it's on a special custom contract that we aren't allowed to draft since that's practicing law. Congrats though...sounds like you've got a great sale coming up.

Susan Crawford-Willis
Broker in Charge
Triangle Home Crew Realty, LLC
0 votes
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon May 27, 2013
Good afternoon, Frank:
Form 2T should be able to be used. Or you could use a commercial form. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
0 votes
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon May 27, 2013
We don't have quadplexes over here on the east side of NC, but I can't see why a vacant land form would be used. When I sell a duplex I just use the standard residential form.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more