Structural Engineer

Asked by Armin Lusinyants, Short Hills, NJ Sat Dec 8, 2012

Can some one recommend a good structural engineer in Essex county? Thanks a lot!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Armin

I have often turned to John McCauliffe - he is well known as a structural engineer and has been around for many years
908 245-9131

You might also want to try Ron Meyers - he has a home inspection company with his son, but he is a licensed engineer, too. I called him in once when there was a foundation crack, and he was very helpful
973 763-7090

Good luck!
1 vote
Thanks Debbie!
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Dec 9, 2012
thanks for the "best answer" Armin - glad you found it helpful - good luck with your deal!
0 votes
Armin Lusiny…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Andrew,
The home inspector recommended consulting a structural engineer. There are cracks in the garage walls. It may require underpinning.
Thanks, Armin
0 votes
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Sun Dec 9, 2012
What is the purpose of this Structural engineer. A builder, architect or home inspector may be able to help you. Check with the town they may be able to give you some names.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more