Passed state test, was in bad car accident week later had to move to NJ. I need a sponsor in NY for license so I can transfer license to NJ. Interest?

Asked by Sarah, New York, NY Sat Aug 24, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sarah, , New York, NY
Sat Aug 24, 2013
Thank you for the response! I need one in New York because before the accident, I was living in NYC and completed my 75 hour course at NYREI and took my state exam there, with intentions of starting a career there. But because of the accident and moving to NJ, and to avoid the 75 hour course and testing all over again in Jersey, the board told me if I get the license in NY, everything can be transferred over.
0 votes
Chris Nealy, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sat Aug 24, 2013
Not sure why you would need a sponsor in Ny for the NJ lic. Contact the board where you want to be licensed and find out if you can transfer your passed test to the state you want to do real estate in. If you are saying you need to be sponsored in the state you passed the test in order to transfer it to another state then contact the local mls or board in your area and they should be able to give you a list of members. Hope you are ok.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more