I have 5 yrs NYS real Estate broker Lic and want to move to NJ and continue business. What requirements I need in order to do the transfer?

Asked by Sup999999, Holmdel, NJ Thu Feb 14, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Hena Martin, Agent, Hot Springs, CA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Call the board to where you are re-locating get the answer directly instead of asking random people.
0 votes
Lou Farris, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Contact the NJ Realtor® board and see what their requirements are. You will probably have to pass the state portion of the RE test. Apply the same common sense to the NJ situation as if you were getting a license in NJ for the first time.

You may have regional or locality requirements, too. Start here: http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/division_rec/index.htm
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Agent2Agent in Holmdel Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more