I have my Nj Broker's license and I want to become licensed in PA & NY. My license is currently at the state

Asked by Stephanie Miller, Pine Hills, FL Mon Jun 16, 2008

and I don't know what to do. My situation is different. I am a disabled veteran and no one want to help me. I just want to be pointed in the right direction, I'm not looking for a hand out.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more