I have a 1033 exchange to do, sold a property in Florida and found a replacement property in California.

Asked by May Marshall, Orange County, CA Sun Nov 2, 2008

Does anyone know a good CPA in Orange County CA, who can help me with the details of this exchange? Please note this is not a typo. It is not a 1031 exchange but a 1033 exchange that pertains to an involuntary conversion due to eminent domain. I believe we can also reduce the tax basis of the replacement property to the relinquished one. Thank you ahead of any useful info you can provide!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


David, , North Carolina
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Gerold Williams
One City Boulevard wEST, sUITE 1140
Orange, CA 92868

714 938-3737

Tell Him David and Phil sent you
0 votes
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Sun Nov 2, 2008
Does it have to be in Orange County? Here is a link to a website for Attorney's located in the LA area.
They service clients in LA, California and across the country. You can email them directly with your questions/concerns at: info@ecjlaw.com
Good luck with your exchange! Hope this was helpful :)
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more