I am seeking a licensed, non-practicing broker for a possible partnership with a lead generation company.

Asked by Mandyd, Southlake, TX Tue Jul 10, 2012

My husband's company, a real estate lead generation site in Texas, is wanting to find a non-practicing, licensed broker to partner with so he can accept referral fees. The broker would not be managing the company, my husband would. We would just need his partnership to accept the fees. Is this legal? If so, does anyone know of a broker (non-practicing, but active license) that may be interested. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Texas Dream Realtors’ answer
Texas Dream…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Email me at texasdreamrealtors@gmail.com to discuss further. Agents can not share "finders fees" with a non-licensed individual or company but you could be paid as an advertising company.
0 votes
Johnny Morrow, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Jul 11, 2012
You can contact Chiaki Brown at 210-867-7700. he is a licensed broker and practicing, but he does think outside the box, and would be a good fit for a partnership that benefitted both parties.
0 votes
Thank you!
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
Miket, , Houston, TX
Tue Jul 10, 2012
I may be interested. Email me at mattamug@gmail.com
0 votes
Thank you, I'll pass this on to my husband.
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more