I am seeking a licensed, non-practicing broker for a possible partnership with a lead generation company.

Asked by Mandyd, Southlake, TX Tue Jul 10, 2012

My husband's company, a real estate lead generation site in Texas, is wanting to find a non-practicing, licensed broker to partner with so he can accept referral fees. The broker would not be managing the company, my husband would. We would just need his partnership to accept the fees. Is this legal? If so, does anyone know of a broker (non-practicing, but active license) that may be interested. Thank you!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Rrrealtor, , Austin, TX
Tue Jul 10, 2012
the broker still couldn't pay your husband the referral fee. it's illegal to pay a referral fee to anyone not licensed. The broker could pay your husband a salary for running the company.
1 vote
Adam Stepan,…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 10, 2012
I also know one. Send me your contact info.
0 votes
Thank you. I passed this on to my husband.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 10, 2012
I know of one. I've sent him an E-mail with your question to see if he would be interested. Contact me so I can forward your contact information if he's interested.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
0 votes
Thank you very much. I have passed this message on and my husband will be contacting you.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more