How do I transfer my California Real Estate Lic. to Arizona?

Asked by Shanna, Arizona Sun Jun 29, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Susan, Renter, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Arizona is a non-reciprocal state. 90 hours of prelicensure education is required at an approved AZ real estate school.
Best of luck to you!
Christina Knowles, Realtor
0 votes
Tina Evans, Agent, Cookeville, TN
Sun Jun 29, 2008
Contact the state real estate board in Arizona and find out what their requirements are. California may have reciprocity with Arizona. You may have to just transfer or you may be required to take classes to learn what the state requirements are. The Arizona board will have all that information for you.
Good question! Best of luck,
Tina Evans, Principal Broker
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more