Asked by Anonymous, Humble, TX • Thu Apr 24, 2014
I'm nearly done with my real estate classes and will be sitting for the exam some time next month. I live in the Humble, TX (Houston Area) and so far, I've met with Keller Williams and I have an appointment next week to meet someone at RE/MAX. I have several questions I'd like to pose to agents being that I'm new to this business.
1. Which broker firm is the best to start under that offers great training (preferably online) but will not charge too much for desk fees? (I would rather not go into the business spending hundreds a month until I actually start making money)
2. Which broker firms provide their agents with good leads?
3. Which broker firms has the most reasonable commissions split? (I'm willing to pay more in commission if I don't have monthly fees)
4. Which broker firm will provide you with a mentor or someone that will be available to answer your questions if you need help?
5. Which broker does not require mandatory floor time? (I prefer optional)
Real Estate in Humble
Popular Categories in Humble
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!