Brokers - looking for program/lender that will fund with foreclosure less than 3 years old.

Asked by Josh Lerette, Lakeland, FL Tue Dec 11, 2012

I know hard money will allow this but I am having a tough time finding hard money lenders that will even return a phone call let alone do what they say when they finally do call back. Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alma Kee’s answer
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Try a credit union, they don't have to fit a borrower into the very specific guidelines and they make a "business" decision.

One of my tenants got a mortgage just a year after a bankruptcy, 3 months after a Short Sale. He did put 20% down and had a verifiable stable job history and was buying below his max level so it was a low risk, no brainer.

Contact GTE Financial... anyone can join a credit union.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Alma Kee
0 votes
Josh Lerette, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Lakeland, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012

I sent you an email, get back to me when you can so we can talk a little further. Thanks.
0 votes
Erek Kirsten, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
We lend hard money. I can't account for your experience. Unless your leaving pertinent info out. For instance you don't mention here if this is OO or NO, war zone, etc.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more