Are Real Estate Brokers licensed in NH required to run their business out of commerical space?

Asked by Warner King, Portsmouth, NH Wed Dec 3, 2008

Can I obtain a brokers license and operate as a LLC on my own out of my residence?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sat Dec 6, 2008
You definately will want to ask the real estate commission, call 271-2701. I have seen alot of brokers who are working out of their homes, one man or woman operations per say. Please let us know how you make out Warner King.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Dane Hahn, , 34223
Thu Dec 4, 2008
Hi Warner,

My answer is yes, of course. (Not like Florida where you have to have a door to your facility and a sign indicating the business with the broker's name on the sign). But call the NH RE Commission just to be sure.

Dane Hahn
0 votes
Tom McGuirk, Agent, Hampton, NH
Wed Dec 3, 2008
Yes. As long as it is allowed by your municipality and it is properly registered with the State.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Agent2Agent in Exeter Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more