Asked by Russ Garmon, Norcross, GA • Fri Nov 7, 2008
I have been in the Inspection business for 15 years and during this slower time in the market and time of the year, looking to keep growing with the changing times, Good Luck to us all.
1. What do you like or dislike about the inspection process?
2. What do you like or dislike about your inspector ?
3. What do you like or dislike about your inspectors report?
4. Do you know what software your inspector uses, if you like that format indicate which one and what changes if any would you make?
5. Are the majority of your buyers doing home inspections? also for new home and condos?
6. Do you recommend home seller inspections and why?
7. Does your inspector send newsletters and home owner tips, would that be of use to you or your clients?
8. How does your inspector deliver the report to you?
9. Any other helpful tips you have thought of during you transaction dealing with the inspection process?
Thank You for your time.
Real Estate in Atlanta
Popular Categories in Atlanta
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!