Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Acworth : Real Estate Advice

  • All149
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying36
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions12

Activity 5
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Heather Green answered:
Fannie Mae homechoice program can help you as well as Habitat for Humanity. You can also try a website You can click on disability and on the left look for housing and homes. It will explain what the U.S. can offer you. At least this might get you started! Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Marc D'Angelo - Lender answered:
For a lender to allow the gift there must be a paper trail. If you photocopy your check and allow her to deposit it into her account that would be a papertrail. If you cash a check and then purchase a money order there is no trail and it is not allowable. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Marc D'Angelo - Lender answered:
I agree that you should fix your own credit but if you like I can look at what is wrong and give you honest advice on how to clean it up. I work with credit challenged clients all the time. I will run your credit and then using simuations tell you how high your credit can possibly go. I do not charge for this it is free. I just asked that if you feel I treated you right that you consider me for your future financing and possibly refer your friends and family to me.

Marc D’Angelo
Mortgage Banker
678.442.3405 Office
678.985.6834 Fax
404.925.8291 Cell
apply online:

50 Chastain Center Blvd. | Kennesaw, GA 30144
NMLS# 75615 | 658834
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 23, 2012
William Polack answered:
Check with a local credit union or local bank. They are usually more relaxed on guidelines. Then find out if you can file your tax returns after Sept 15 for 2012. The lender may go ahead and average the 2 years. Remember that banks count depreciation (schedule C) back in as income. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 31, 2010
William Polack answered:
Well Ted while many of these answers are great, let's solve your answer. If you have been in the same line of work for two years, we may be able to help. A lot of people figure they can do the job themselves and get paid more and have more freedom. Since we are entering the new year I'd like to get with your CPA or tax person to get your income in the 30k to 40k net range. Hey unless you're driving a Ferrari I doubt your minimum monthly debt is more than $600 a month if you're telling me you have high scores.

Ms. Beardslee gave great advice about using depreciation to add back in as income. You can use depletion as well but you don't want to trigger an IRS audit either.

Let me know if I can help.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Acworth Zip Codes