Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

98855 : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Thu Jun 30, 2016
Kary Krismer answered:
It's not clear whether you're talking about a house in CA or in Washington state, but in Washington state you would likely still owe money on the second mortgage if the first mortgage forecloses.

You should consult an attorney in the area the house is located.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice