Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

98516 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Apr 9, 2015
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
You will need to contact the listing agent and have them look into it. Only the listing agent can make changes.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Lisa lageschulte answered:
You can go onto thurston counties website and pull up all recorded information of a septic system with a parcel number for said property or you can go to Planning and develpment at the Thurston county courthouse from 8am-12pm monday through friday and they will pull up information and print it out for you.

The County typically has the current test, pumpers reports and septic as builts along with the water samples from your local water company.

Hope this helps

Lisa Lageschulte
360 951 8870
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 12, 2010
Melissa Zavala answered:
Not sure exactly about the rules in your state (Washington) as I am in California. You can always put the property back on your local MLS "pending cancellation of existing transaction" and then give the buyers a deadline to perform. If they do not meet the deadline, than you will have not lost any time seeking out new offers. Loans do take awhile these days, BUT 60 days should have been more than enough time for a qualified buyer with a top notch lender. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice