Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

98444 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Sat Oct 21, 2017
Robert Hayley answered:
You can do an Internet search for brokers that are nearby and look at reviews of that broker. Talk to friends who've bought/sold homes and see if they have someone they'd recommend. Having been a managing broker, Realtor and recruiter, I'd be happy to discuss with you to assist. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun May 21, 2017
Kary Krismer answered:
You need to talk to a lender, probably a mortgage broker rather than a bank. They will tell you what types of loans a buyer can get in your particular complex given its financial difficulty.

And that is the issue. You could sell to someone with cash even if everyone was delinquent in your building. But restricting yourself to cash buyers would have a huge negative impact on price. So you need to know what types of loans can be done in the complex.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 1, 2017
Byron Ashby asked:
Fri Jul 22, 2016
Jennifer Stolz asked:
Just a suggestion as you continually work to make your site awesome. Thanks!
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 25, 2016
Ted Clevenger answered:
This depends on what kind of credit issues you have. Are they from medical issues? Are any currently in collections? Have you started to rebuild your credit? Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email and we can chat

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Mack McCoy answered:
Dan & Jirius are both highly-regarded agents here.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Jirius Isaac answered:
Looks like you got your answers quckly below already. Good luck in buying your new house cash.

Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Kim Glass answered:
Hi giesan80,

Your question is a little unclear. Are you looking for a rental that accepts section 8 in Pierce County, Washington? Or are you looking for a realtor? Hopefully once you clarify, we can get your questions answered.

-Kim, Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice