Home Selling in 98168 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
How can we properly cancel a lender approved short sell?
Your lawyer is the one who has access to the contracts that control your transaction and the ability to ask you direct questions and get specific answers. We would be practi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012 Home Selling in 98168
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > King County > Seattle > 98168 > Home Selling in 98168
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer