Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 98133 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Fri Aug 29, 2014
Kary Krismer answered:
Assuming you're in the Seattle City limits the building department could probably help you with permit issues.

If you use a contractor, they should be able to help you too. Just make sure you get all the necessary permits and that any contractor you hire is licensed and bonded.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice