Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 98102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Sep 13, 2016
Kary Krismer answered:
You really need to talk to an attorney about your specific situation, but deficiency judgments are rather rare in Washington assuming the security document was a deed of trust.

If there is a deficiency judgment, you will likely be responsible for some costs, primarily attorney fees and other foreclosure costs. But typically your responsibility for costs ends at the point of the foreclosure sale, not the later sale where the bank lists the property using an agent.

Again you need to talk to an attorney. Your being liable for a deficiency will depend on specific facts, including your income/assets and type of loan (e.g. USDA).
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 8, 2012
Daniel Smith answered:
Hi Sharron My name is Daniel Smith broker at Keller Williams if you would like me to check my off market sources( asset managers ) at several of the local banks, as well as what is available on market and what is going to auction in the next few weeks let me know.
I would be happy to help
Daniel Smith
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice