Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 97351 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon May 18, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
Since you know you'll need legal documents, go to an attorney. What you describe won't be pre-printed and on a web site. You need to have an estate attorney prepare your moms will and make the specifications you are suggesting. If she has a will, it will simply be a matter of amending what she already has. It will pay off in the long run to do this right. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice