Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 97216 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri May 23, 2008
Cathy Mankus answered:
Hi Sarah-
Landover has been around for a while now and is affiliated with Coldwell Banker. They are partially owned by the same folks that own Coldwell Banker Bain Associates and Coldwell Banker Barbara Sue Seal Properties. This makes it convenient if your real estate broker works at Coldwell Banker.

More important then the company is the actual broker you are working with (do you feel comfortable with that person, do they communicate in a manner that you understand, do you feel you can trust them) AND who is providing(underwriting) the loan you are thinking about. Banks and Mortgage companies are changing loan products daily. You need to be working with someone who is able to find you a good product for your situation and also who is able to find another one quickly in the event that yours 'disappears". (and believe me, this happens more then we like).

So, just as you would interview a realtor before using their services, interview the mortgage broker to be sure you can work with that individual and company.

Hope this is helpful, if you have any additional questions, please feel free to call or email me.

All the best,

Cathy Mankus MS, GRI
Diamond Member - Million Dollar Club
2007 Women's Council of Realtors "Realtor of the Year"

Hasson Company Realtors
9755 SW Barnes Rd Suite 155
Portland, OR 97225

Phone: (503) 705-8795
Fax: (503) 906-7531
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice