97080 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cat, Renter in Topeka, KS
Cat asked:
Realtors for manufactured home purchase? I am looking at buying a manufactured home in the Portland Oregon area. I am wondering if I should work with one realtor or if it works differently for these? Do I contact only the realtor…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 15, 2016 Home Buying in 97080
MCM_STL, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
MCM_STL answered:
We are currently trying to purchase a home that is in a trust this trust has no money to do inspection of septic/run a survey of the property line
Is this required where you are and normally covered by the seller? Where I live, the buyer pays for those things if they want them and the buyer accepts the risk that if the sale doesn' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 18, 2016 Home Buying in 97080
Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
My house is erroneously listed as for rent on trulia. What can I do about this?
May I suggest you go to the bottom of any page in Trulia and click on the link that says Help Center. You should get a better response there than through this forum.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 23, 2015 Home Buying in 97080
Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
How to Report a scam?
Under the listing, there should be a little flag or some other icon where you can report it.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 24, 2014 Rentals in 97080
monk, Home Buyer in Troutdale, OR
monk answered:
Should I be concerned using the listing agent to write my offer on his listing?
Absolutely. But it can be a no-win situation. In order to protect my own interests in a recent attempt to purchase my dream home, I obtained the services of a realtor to write my offer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013 Home Buying in 97080
Chuck Simpson, Real Estate Pro in Gresham, OR
Chuck Simpson answered:
We are currently renting a home that the owner has offered to sell to us on contract. What should we know first?
Find out if the owner, owns the home, or has an outstanding loan. Just go to a title company. He cant sell it to you if he doesn't own it outright without the lean holders permiss ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 31, 2011 Home Buying in 97080
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Multnomah County > Gresham > 97080
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer