Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 97068 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon May 12, 2014
Janine Ward answered:
If you are looking for recourse to the Home Inspector, review the contract you signed at the time of the Inspection. The state requires certain procedures if something was not addressed and how you move forward with the Inspector. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 1, 2014
callaghanp answered:
Go to Premier Asset Services on line...this is Wells Foreclosurer site
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice