Property Q&A in 97027 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Corri Klebaum, Real Estate Pro in Clackamas, OR
Corri Klebaum answered:
I seek a VA loan and need information on how I can inspect a home myself before making a serious offer. Is there any thing out there to help me?
The appraisal is altogether different and separate from a home inspection.

A home inspection completed by an experienced, licensed, and bonded professional is highly recommended. T ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 11, 2011 Property Q&A in 97027
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Clackamas County > Gladstone > 97027 > Property Q&A in 97027
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer