Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

95946 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 6
Tue May 2, 2017
Stacy Duggan asked:
Hi There,

I am the listing Agent on this property: 11018 Ringtail Road, Penn Valley, CA. When I pull up the property, my name pops up as the Listing Agent but the phone to the right…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 10, 2016
The only way you could us it as income is if it is from a trust. Otherwise you would have no way of proving continuance. All that lenders care about is proving that the income is likely to continue. If the family member is just going you money just because then you are going to have an issue. They could stop at any time.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
NMLS #1056079
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 17, 2013
John Walasek answered:
John & Neva Walasek, Broker Associate with Century 21 Davis Realty, Inc. We have lived in Lake Wildwood for 28 years and have found it to be a very desirable area to live in. 300 acre lake, one of the most picturesque golf course's in northern California, tennis, 5 parks, community swimming pool, a friendly boating club and numerous other clubs. Prices range from under $200,000 to over
couple of million dollars. 1/4 acre to one acre parcels, 2,800 approx custom built homes. Schools,shopping and curches close by. Abouit 10 miles to Historic Grass Valley and within an hours drive to rivers lakes and 2 hours from lake Tahoe. Sacramento International Airport is about an hours drive. The Sacramento/ Roseville shopping, commercial and employment centers are
a short commute. Any additional information please email us at
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Janet Berryman answered:
The delinquent taxes should be paid by the seller, ie: the bank, in escrow. The title co should send the proceeds from the sale to the tax collector. Ask your real estate agent to call the title co, or do it yourself, to make sure this is being done. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 26, 2013
David Greiner answered:
I have the details relative to this property (11563 Spenceville Rd). It does not appear to have a lien against it currently (other than normal taxes). Please call me at (530) 432-5840 for clarification and to discuss how I might help you relative to this (or some other property).

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice