Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 95223 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Jo Ann Stump answered:
Each of the other agents gave you a long answer, which might have worried you. Yes, you will need to get an engineer and your county solid waste department involved, but to make it a little less complicated, I would suggest that you consult with a reliable and honest septic installer. They will be your best resource. They can walk you through the process, work with the engineer, and your local authorities. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice