Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 95219 : Real Estate Advice

  • All34
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying18
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Dorene Slavitz answered:
Call your lender and modify your loan. Your only other option is to short-sale the property, but currently lenders are working with homeowners to prevent this.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 1, 2011
CJ Brasiel answered:
Doll -

Review the loan modification paperwork with a real estate attorney and local loan officer before signing. Understanding the details, whether or not this is a recourse/non-recourse situation, as well- predictions on recouping the $46K in future appreciation.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice