Property Q&A in 95207 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Randy Elliott, Real Estate Pro in Lodi, CA
Randy Elliott answered:
If I sale my condo, how do I remove the renter
Hello Fread,

Sorry you didn't receive any answers yet. I just saw your question myself.

You can start by sending them a 30-day written notice to vacate. Do you currently ha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 29, 2011 Property Q&A in 95207
Rocky G.H. H…, Real Estate Pro in Ripon, CA
Rocky G.H. Hawrysz answered:
What year was our home at 4913 Birmingham Way, Stockton, Ca built?
According to San Joaquin County Tax Records the home was build in 1977.

I hope this helps you!

Best regards,

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 7, 2011 Property Q&A in 95207
Harold Sharpe, Real Estate Pro in Menifee, CA
Harold Sharpe answered:
when thinking about converting primary residence to rental, does one need an appraisal or will a realtor's CMA (comparative market analysis)?
HI Tony,
One first needs a CPA so that the person doing the taxes is happy.
When one calls the CPA, and asks what the CPA wants for this type of conversion you will have your answer. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 1, 2010 Property Q&A in 95207
Chris Bell, Home Buyer in Sydney Australia
Chris Bell asked:
Hope this finds you well! Please send all details & photos to Thank you! --
This question is about this property:
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 13, 2008 Property Q&A in 95207
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Joaquin County > Stockton > 95207 > Property Q&A in 95207
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer