Using Trulia in 95148 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
I represented a client on the sale of his home and he wants to have the old pictures removed. Can you help me please?
You need to contact the Trulia help desk. Go to lower right corner and click on "Help Center". Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 4, 2016 Using Trulia in 95148
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95148 > Using Trulia in 95148
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer