Rental Basics in 95127 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
I spent $70,000 to fix up my rental property. The yearly income is $2,500. What is the best way to offset the rental income for tax purposes?
Absurdly in California, all the sales agents and brokers go through a rigorous process of courses and exams in the real estate profession just to learn that they are specifically NOT al ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 12, 2011 Rental Basics in 95127
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > San Jose > 95127 > Rental Basics in 95127
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer