Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 95014 : Real Estate Advice

  • All70
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 7
Mon May 9, 2016
Arpad Racz answered:

I would recommend a local broker that has expertise in Cupertino. I could help your friend out if needed.

Kind regards,

0 votes 36 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 28, 2015
Arpad Racz answered:

You can also check if would work.

Kind regards,

0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Michelle Carr-Crowe answered:
Yes, the truth is he needs to wait until the market is paying his price-or else adjust his expectations to what the market is paying today.
0 votes 33 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Betty answered:
Hello Ron,
I think the trend is to smaller and smaller kitchens. In this fast paced world many of these professional couples don't have the time to cook. Prepared meals are going to become more and more common. I think doing away with the standard kitchen----i.e. stove---and just having a microwave is the way to go. I have seen this trend already starting. The space that was once used for a stove can be used for other things. Having just a nice microwave is very modern, and your potential buyers will appreciate this.
Good luck.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Michelle Carr-Crowe answered:
I am always happy to provide you with a no-obligation market analysis of your home's value. Just Call 408-252-8900. I have several pre-approved buyers looking to buy in Cupertino-is your home available to buy? ... more
0 votes 16 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Felix Hung answered:

I hope your home sale went well or is still going well. With 8 days, that SHOULD be plenty of time to postpone a sale date but it depends on the bank, the new offer price/terms, and your agent's persistence. I don't see why they wouldn't postpone the sale date based on what you told me but if they didn't probably one of the following occured:

1. the new offer price/terms was not even close to what they would accept and they rejected it outright to move forward with foreclosure.

2. the lender postponed the short sale BUT the listing agent did not follow up enough or check with the trustee to ensure it was postponed.

3. the lender did not get the order to stop/postpone the sale to the trustee in time before the sale occured.

I hope none of the three above occurred.

... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Jeannie Apostole-Holden answered:
The Cupertino market has escalated even more, with multiple offers everywhere and with bidding over list price. In the 29 years I have sold in Cupertino. it is one of the hottest markets I have ever experienced. I'm happy to help you see what the market is doing. Check out my website at: I'm happy to try to help you figure out what course of action is best for you. ... more
0 votes 24 answers Share Flag
Search Advice