Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Design & Decor in 95014 : Real Estate Advice

  • All73
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Sun Aug 24, 2008
Sam Shueh answered:
Before you start anything talk to City Hall and an architect experienced with Cu code as you ended up wasting your money and resources. Everything you do need to be permitted. Non-permitted structure will lead to headaches as lender will not accept them during a sale. I had one deal the bank asked the seller to tear the improvements added. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice