Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 94611 : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 5
Arpad Racz, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Fri Jul 24, 2015
Arpad Racz answered:
Hi Jackie,

Rather than removing it, most buyers would just not use it.

All the best,

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Thu Jul 16, 2015
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
It appears that the issue was dropped by the buyers agent, and the transaction has closed.

The issue would come up if you checked the box saying you have a EBMUD Sewer Lateral Certificate
then, unfortunately you are in trouble.

There are local requirements that both buyers and sellers agree to.
This is a EB disclosure.

Generally such a Certificate is a disclosure item, and clearly the Buyers and their agent dropped the ball.
Its a negotiated item

Guidelines for Buying or Selling a Property:

Obtain a Compliance Certificate before transferring title by fixing the PSL, if necessary, and then having an EBMUD inspector witness the PSL verification test (an air or water pressure test of the PSL). The buyer and seller will negotiate who will obtain the Compliance Certificate. Alternatively, you may request a Time Extension Certificate which provides an additional six months for obtaining a Compliance Certificate.

Clearly, your agents company attorney should be able to help you.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Fri Jun 5, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
Your real estate agent can do that for you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
The Medford…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
The Medford Team answered:
I assume you are talking about One JEWELL CT - when you posted this on the MLS, did you check “YES” for ZZ-Internet Sites? If you don’t, then it won’t syndicate properly. You can also contact Trulia directly for help in posting a custom listing. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Claudia Mull…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Claudia Muller answered:
Piedmont: I dont know what your current loan balance is, but...
FHA has a 203k loan program that will loan you the money to do this work.
You can go as high a $725 to get it fixed up. It may be worth looking in to and discussing. ... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice