There are dozens of great, interesting topics. Some favorites of our clients:
- specific markets & their performance
- 1031 exchanges
- tax advantages of owning real estate
- real estate investing basics (leverage, performance, etc.
- how to choose an investment market / the factors involved in determining the economic viability of a market, including:
â€¢ The natural path of growth within the metro
â€¢ The presence of large, sound, industry-diverse corporations
â€¢ Future plans for additional corporate entities
â€¢ Availability of State and Local government jobs
â€¢ The presence of cultural activities â€“ music, art and nightlife
â€¢ Leisure interest and recreational activities, such as golf, hiking and athletics
â€¢ The development of retail outlets and restaurants
â€¢ The quality of local school systems
- how to successfully invest outside of 'your own backyard'
- using IRA money for investing
- mortgage financing strategies
The list goes on....
On many topics it may add credibility to have an expert on the specific topic weigh in ... then you can also market to their database for attendees.
For promotion - often your local paper will run an ad (assuming it's a free event). We also utilize email marketing.
Hope that helps!