Foreclosure in 94538 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rich Reed, Real Estate Pro in Arcadia, CA
Rich Reed answered:
How can I get this ad with my house showing in forclosure OFF this website. The house IS NOT IN FORECLOSURE!!!
Glad you were able to get a loan modification. Your property had a "Notice of Default" filed against it with the County. It is a matter of public record. This site, and anybody, really, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 11, 2016 Foreclosure in 94538
Ali Qureshi, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Ali Qureshi answered:
Isn't it true the regular foreclosure auction (outside of the courthouse) is sold AS IS and therefore you will not be able to inspect the properties?
1-An "AS-IS" property means that you are agreeing to buy the property in its given condition. However, you are free to still get inspections done on the property for your satisfaction b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 14, 2014 Foreclosure in 94538
Kevin McLaug…, Real Estate Pro in Wildomar, CA
Kevin McLaughlin answered:
In CA, am I required to pay HOA fees after my home has foreclosed? I am being sued and have a court date.
Hi Darren - As stated in other posts, you really need an attorney... if the HOA filed a judgment prior to the foreclosure, they may have a case, but again I must recommend an attorney. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 12, 2013 Foreclosure in 94538
John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
John Juarez answered:
Can the bank that owns a foreclosed condo put a lien on a personal bank account for homeowners dues?
In order for a party such as a HOA to obtain money from your bank account, they would have to sue you, win the suit and obtain a judgment against you. Armed with a judgment, they could ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 22, 2012 Foreclosure in 94538
Sally Blaze, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Sally Blaze answered:
Do I have to pay overdue HOA dues for a condo foreclosed in Aug 2011. I walked away from my condo in April 2009.
I would suggest talking to (and paying for) a real estate attorney regarding the liability between the time you "walked away from my condo in April 2009" and the "condo f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 25, 2011 Foreclosure in 94538
Brian Ripp, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Brian Ripp answered:
where can i obtain a list of tax foreclosures in my city of Fremont, ca. I would be looking at living in it
Hi Janet,
In addition to those. You can work with a Realtor who has access to the MLS listings. After the bank has foreclosed on a home, they list them on the MLS. Your Realtor will ... more
2 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 22, 2009 Foreclosure in 94538
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Alameda County > Fremont > 94538 > Foreclosure in 94538
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer