Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 94509 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Wed Mar 22, 2017
vleaver58 asked:
Mon Jun 20, 2016
Derek Jones answered:
Sure can as they set their prices. Years ago my wife and I went to buy a new construction home but there was a wait list. We put our names on their waitlist and 6 weeks later our names finally came up but now they wanted an additional $50,000... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2016
Scholar asked:
on for a week. I tried deleting some of my past saved homes thinking I may have too many, but this did not fix the problem.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 4, 2016
Arpad Racz answered:
Hi Deb,

You can talk to your agent directly to discuss this question up front.

Kind regards,

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Cynthia_wing2003 answered:
Cynthia wing does not live at 307 L st antioch ca 94509 cynthia wings mother was buying the house and sudenly passed away may 15, 2011. Cynthia wing noticed people living in the house cynthia tried to find out whom they were by asking a ? Was it for sale and the lady that opened the door scremed out #@&" cynthia wing is wanting to know if the people living in thr house legal ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
The seller's agent can ask his/her title company to do an estimated HUD statement to submit to the bank. The agent should project all the amounts out at least 3-6 months because the bank will never pay more than they agreed to. If you do close before that time, no harm done as the amounts paid at closing will only be calculated up to the closing date.

If you submitted a short sale addendum along with your offer, there is a place where you can request that all contingencies begin the day the bank actually accepts the offer. If you did not do that, then you are bound by the terms of the contract that you did sign.
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 21, 2009
Bob Georgiou answered:
Yes. Mello Roos is an assessment and can be paid in full at any time. Call the county assessor and they can provide the information and paperwork to process your request.

If you happen to be buying you can ask the seller to pay off the mello roos as well and simply let escrow take care if it. ... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice