Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

94401 : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 14
Sun Aug 21, 2016
Aja Walker asked:
Is there anyone willing to rent a 3/1 or 3/2 accepting voucher? Looking to stay as close as possible to Menlo Atherton highschool.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 1, 2016
USMortgageRanger answered:
Hi Ann,

You would be able to use the income from the first job as you have establish 2 years or more of income from that job, but the income from the 2nd job could not be used to underwrite the file as you have not demonstrated any ability to work this job for any period of time and can quit anytime. The income however will be used a compensating factor in the underwriter decision.

I would be delighted to provide you with some mortgage options, this does not require us pulling your credit and will allow you to make the best decision for your family. I can be contacted for a FREE no obligation consultation.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS 968898
Phone 469-347-3572
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 19, 2016
Mmts889 asked:
because the pavement issue. The inspector claimed that she could see the pavement through real estate website.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Scott Godzyk answered:
Before you purchase it, the buyer broker should assist in what the cost and expenses will be as opposed to what income you will bring in from it. You should hire the property manager after you purchase. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 1, 2014
Awong3769 asked:
A credit report will be requested during my pre-qualification of a loan from a lender, how many points will be deducted from my current credit score during this process, and how long will…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri May 16, 2014
Bryan answered:
San Mateo upgraded its levees in 2012. South Shoreview and Parkside are no longer in a flood zone. See The house you mentioned is in North Shoreview (north of the creek at 3rd) which unfortunately is still considered a flood zone AFAIK. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Lee Ginsburg answered:
Yes a 60 day notice if they have lived there for more than 1 year. That is the case in most bay area cities. San Francisco and others rent control cities have other landlord obligations. Having a lease or no lease really does not affect the situation once they move in. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat May 4, 2013
Songhua Hu answered:
A better way to verify employment is to look for a regular direct deposit through bank statement. This way, you will not only know who is the employer, but also the income and pay frequency.

If you are worried about fake bank statement, you should consider use an electronic bank statement service such as Tenantify ( I am the founder of the company, so I am a bit biased. But we did help landlord solve a major pain point in verifying employment and income.
... more
1 vote 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Gilbert Richards answered:
Referrals are the best source, if not put together a list of questions for what you want and seek referral from business associates as a secondary resource.

Even as a loan officer I select realtor partners by referral only. This ensures my clients are taken care of. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Gene Yakubovich answered:
I suggest you to contact DRE @ There are clear explanation who is entitled to get license. there are also educational requirments.

Budte zdorovi,
Gene Yakubovich ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Ms Ewing asked:
do you know of any that you would sare the info.?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Ms Ewing asked:
Search Advice