Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Agent2Agent in 94102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat May 2, 2015
Gita Bantwal answered:
You should have the client talk to a CPA or the IRS. Never give advice on taxes unless you are an accountant .
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice