Rentals in 94086 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Elena Talis,  in Palo Alto, CA
Elena Talis answered:
Does landlord have legal right to enter apartment if they have given me notice to not renew lease for renovation after it is over after 60 days?
The 60-day notice and the request to enter your apartment for measurements are unrelated. My understanding of the law is that for a tenant who stayed on the property notice to vacate s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 7, 2015 Rentals in 94086
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Santa Clara County > Sunnyvale > 94086 > Rentals in 94086
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer